LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Barnes & Noble CEO ouster is latest setback in age of Amazon Barnes & Noble this year began experimenting with smaller, less cluttered stores and expanded food service.
- Barnes & Noble fires its CEO Parneros without severance pay...allegations of improper conduct, including leaders at Nike, Lululemon Athletica, Guess and
Tapestry's Stuart Weitzman. Barnes & Noble said the board chose to terminate Parneros...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: The power of Kate Spade's 'colorful, bold, cheerful' brand...brand in 2007; it is now owned by Coach's parent company,
Tapestry. On social media and on its web site, Kate Spade New York...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Trump Threatens the Networks; Facebook Wants a Billion People Using VR Also: The WPP-ADK-Bain Capital spat is heating up.
- Ad Age's 2017 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowThe Annual guide includes marketer, agency and media rankings, plus demographic, creative and digital trends.