LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest Media-Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....Starcom MediaVest network including Big Fuel, MRY, MV42, SMG Performance Marketing, Spark,
Tapestryand other operations. ZenithOptimedia is ZenithOptimedia network including Moxie, Ninah and Performics...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Betaworks Tries to Solve the Mobile Ad Unit Problem...product, shutting down its consumer interface and turning it over to advertisers.
Tapestry, which lets users make their way through stories via screen taps, will...
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.