LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tapjoy debuts rich media mobile ad unitsSan Francisco—Mobile advertising company
Tapjoyintroduced two new ad products: Tapjoy Rich Media and Tapjoy Video Plus. Tapjoy Rich Media enables advertisers to...
- Nielsen Starts Measuring Effectiveness of Mobile Ads...is not desirable," Peter Dille, CMO for mobile advertising and monetization company
Tapjoy, said in an earlier interview. The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), a non...
- Mobile Predictions for 2013...government is in enforcing them, with 43% saying they'd like ads based on their current location, according to research from mobile ad platform
- Study: Smartphone users wary of in-app ads...ads to be interruptive, according to a poll by mobile ad company
TapjoyInc. and Forrester Research. The report, "The Mobile In-App Marketing Opportunity...
- How Barter Ad Deals Fuel Silicon Valley's Mobile App EconomyApp developers build informal barter economy to promote apps such as Smule's new social video app, Strum.