- FTC Calls Out Sony -- and Deutsch LA -- for Deceptive AdvertisingOne of the rare times FTC targets an agency -- and the first time it charges an agency or company regarding Twitter practices.
- At Food52, Thanksgiving Is Super Bowl SeasonFood52, a media startup from former New York Times Magazine editor Amanda Hesser, has attracted Starbucks and Squarespace as advertisers.
- Watch the Weekend's New TV Ads From Geico, Pizza Hut and More...over the past week. See the methodology here . Among the new releases, Target serves up another festive ad to promote its Black Friday specials -- this...
- Post Election, Campaigns Try to Link Targeted Ads to Actual VotesMidterm campaigns will use public election data to measure whether the people they targeted with ads actually voted.
- In the Williamsburg That Vice Helped Build, Sudden Barbs From Bands and Fans...music, food and young people. Suddenly, however, Vice is finding itself the target of hostility in its own backyard. At issue is Vice's expansion...