LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Buyers Ask Magazines to Reveal More About Their Tablet Editions Major buyers are asking publishers to do a better job of describing the editions' performance.
- Martin Agency Loses Expedia Account to 180...for a comment. The move does not affect Expedia's media agency of record,
TargetCast TCM, which will continue to handle media planning and buying.
- Glenn Beck's Fox Run Suffered More for Ads Than Ratings...said Michael Parent, director of national broadcast for media-buying agency
Targetcast tcm. According to the announcement, Fox News Senior VP Joel Cheatwood will join...
- This Christmas, Best Buy Betting on Power of TV to Sell TVs...major marketers are doing, Steve Farella, CEO of independent media agency
TargetCast TCM, points out that TV, generally, is bouncing back this year. "We know...
- A Look at Where Movie-Marketing Dollars Have Gone...of your target ," said Steve Farella, CEO of independent media agency
TargetCast TCM. "Even if you applied that to broadcast prime time, you're still...