LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stagwell Invests in New Creative Shop Founded by Former David & Goliath Execs...Stagwell Group's Marketing Incubator, which also includes digital advocacy shop
Targeted Victory. While terms of the deal were not disclosed, Stagwell has an option...
- Snapchat Attracts More Campaign Spending as Candidates Reach Out to Young Voters The Clinton campaign is buying video ads with a targeted number of views by Snapchat's audience, while Trump is running an interactive ad seeking users' e-mail addresses
- Trump Spending With Cambridge Analytica Looks Like Peanuts Compared to CruzRumors have swirled for weeks about Cambridge Analytica staff being embedded with the Trump camp's digital firm Giles Parscale.
- In D.C., Cambridge Analytica Not Exactly Toast of the TownAs British data firm sinks its sharp sales chops into New York, former political clients are giving it mixed reviews.
- Here's How to Make Sense of Campaign 2016...Chief Data Scientist, Deep Roots Analytics â ¢ Zac Moffatt , Coâ "Founder,
Targeted VictoryCampaign 2016: What's Working, and Why will tackle: â ¢ The New...