LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Programmatic Everywhere: Every Screen is an Opportunity Imagine this: You're sitting in a
taxion your way home from work. It's raining, and it's rush hour. The video screen...
- Members-Only E-Tailer Jet Launches to Public, Begins Ad Blitz...in-house team, debuted with outdoor ads on billboards, double-decker buses,
taxitops, subways and phone kiosks in 10 U.S. cities including New...
- Turner Nears Upfront Finish LineIn keeping with the rest of the TV marketplace, the home of TNT, TBS and CNN is booking fewer advance ad dollars than it did a year ago.
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- 'Uber' Is a Dirty Word in France; Taxi Strike Disrupts Cannes Lions...Festival of Creativity, the cocktail-party chatter was dominated by the French
taxistrike -- with some variation on the question "How the hell can we...