LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Wikimedia gets a CCO, Deutsch hires Batista as head of design...companies like VML , Havas Worldwide , The Barbarian Group , Untitled Worldwide, JWT , Ogilvy,
TAXI, Y&R and McCann. Prior to freelancing, she worked as a copywriter...
- The Mobile Revolution Will Be MonetizedInternet-enabled phones are now within easy reach of the middle class in India and available to growing numbers of the poor.
- Marketers Brief: Colbert Pans Johnnie Walker's 'Jane Walker' Gender Play...egg category, and its marketing includes 30- and 15-second spots from
Taxi. RosÃ© is in the bullseye Is it rosÃ© season already? It is...
- Disney Faces Lengthy Bidding War as Comcast Bids for Sky TV Comcast made a surprise $31 billion offer for the pay-TV company Sky, which Disney calls a crown jewel of the package it's buying from Fox.