LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McGarryBowen Chicago President and International CEO Tim Scott Departs...and assigned the creative accounts to McGarryBowen, Leo Burnett, CP&B and
Taxi. The future of the Kraft account for all its agencies is unclear...
- Five Things You Should Know About Heinz-Kraft Merger...Ida. Kraft recently consolidated its creative roster to include Leo Burnett, McGarryBowen ,
Taxiand CP&B . For media, Kraft uses Starcom USA. Heinz last year...
- Heinz, Kraft to Merge With Help from 3G...a shuffling of Kraft's ad agency roster that trimmed the company's creative roster to four shops: Leo Burnett, McGarryBowen ,
Taxiand CP&B .
- Kraft CMO Deanie Elsner to Depart Amid Management Shake UpJane Hilk, exec VP and president for enhancers and snack nuts, will serve as interim CMO.
- For Valentine's Day, Alibaba Helps Gay Chinese Couples Get Married in the U.S....recently put same-sex couples in their campaigns, including search giant Baidu,
taxi-hailing app Kuaidi Dache and karaoke app Changba. But since Alibaba's...