LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Isobar Names Fred Saldanha to New Post of CCO Americas...If not, the key connects to an app that automatically calls a
taxi(and Fiat may pick up 10% of the fare). A soft launch...
- Cheil Taps London Creatives for Seoul, TBWA's Fernandez Takes Global Gatorade Role...on clients including Wheat Thins and Steinway, and was an ECD at
Taxibefore joining AKQA. Chang was an ECD at Ogilvy & Mather prior to...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- McGarryBowen Chicago President and International CEO Tim Scott Departs...and assigned the creative accounts to McGarryBowen, Leo Burnett, CP&B and
Taxi. The future of the Kraft account for all its agencies is unclear...
- Heinz, Kraft to Merge With Help from 3G...a shuffling of Kraft's ad agency roster that trimmed the company's creative roster to four shops: Leo Burnett, McGarryBowen ,
Taxiand CP&B .