LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Resigns After an Investor Mutiny Kalanick has given up on his effort to hold onto power as self-inflicted scandals enveloped him and the ride-hailing giant he co-founded.
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Three: Who Are You Calling 'Staff'? Vets of the Cannes Lions may have noticed that the festival's bags this year no longer come packed with heaps of flyers, mags and swag.
- McCann NY Hires Lipton, Murphy Joins Deutsch...the Ad Council. Prior to Joan, Lee worked at Hudson Rouge and
Taxiin various production leadership roles. Ciro Sarmiento, chief creative officer of Omnicom...
- Study: 25% of Americans Say Politics Drove Them to Boycott Brands...the time that Uber's decision to cut prices during an airport
taxistrike protesting the president's travel ban sparked a #DeleteUber campaign. Some...
- 'Don't Boil the Ocean': How RPA Hired 120 People in Four MonthsHow did RPA hire 120 new staffers in four months to bring back the Honda media business?