TBWA\Chiat\Day is part of TBWA Worldwide (www.tbwa.com) and has offices in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville.
TBWA Worldwide (www.tbwa.com) is a top ten ranked global advertising network that holds Disruption® at its core to develop business-changing ideas for the brands it works with. TBWA has 11,100 employees across 323 offices in 97 countries and also includes brands such as AUDITOIRE, BEING, Digital Arts Network (DAN), eg+ worldwide, The Integer Group®, TBWA\Media Arts Lab and TBWA\WorldHealth. TBWA’s global clients include Accenture, adidas, Apple, Energizer, Gatorade, GSK, Henkel, McDonald’s, Michelin, Nissan, Pernod Ricard, Pfizer, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore Airlines, Sotheby’s and Vichy.
TBWA is part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
- Agency Brief: Not your average ladies who lunch This week's Agency Brief has news from Blue Chip, Razorfish Health, Burns Group, Basic, Mother and more.
- Cheevers joins TBWA/MAL from Droga5; We Are Unlimited hires four...by her most recent role as head of digital operations for
TBWA/Chiat/DayNew York. She has worked with brands like Nissan, Visa , Apple...
- Agency Brief: Time machine edition...experimental shows and more." And, hopefully, free snacks! On the moveâ ¦
TBWA/Chiat/DayNew York has promoted Managing Director Nancy Reyes to president, a...
- Ryan Reynolds gives star power to Peak Games' performance marketing campaign...or spending time in his dressing room. The marketing campaign from
TBWA/Chiat/DayL.A. for "Toon Blast"â "which debuted this weekâ "is...
- Coming to a theater near you: Imax's first work from TBWA/Chiat/DayImax is unveiling its largest branding push in its 50-year history as it seeks to educate moviegoers.