LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA/Chiat/Day L.A. Names Renato Fernandez Chief Creative Officer
TBWA/Chiat/DayLos Angeles has named Renato Fernandez its new chief creative officer. Mr. Fernandez steps up from his former post of executive creative...
- Accenture Interactive Hires Top Brazilian Creative Eco Moliterno...to VP-creative director. Brown was previously a creative director for
TBWA/Chiat/Dayin Los Angeles, where he worked for the past 15 years...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl LI, Best to Worst, A to Z Relive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year.
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.
- Michelin's Globe-Trotting Super Bowl Ad Gets a Prime Slot...time. The ad was created by the New York office of
TBWA/Chiat/Dayand directed by Anna Sandilands and Ewan McNichol. It was shot...