LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Feel Films, 1stAveMachine, Derby and More Add DirectorsAll the production moves from around the industry
- Eric Kallman and Steven Erich Open S.F. Agency Erich & Kallman...previous agencies also include Wieden & Kennedy , Portland, Barton F. Graf and
TBWA/Chiat/Day, New York, made a name for himself creating highly lauded campaigns...
- David & Goliath Hires Bassett, Doner L.A. Beefs Up Creative Team...of digital production. He was most recently director of production at
TBWA/Chiat/Day, where he worked on brands including Adidas, Nissan, Miller Lite and...
- Nissan Takes New Ad Path After Top Leader Ripped AgenciesAfter demanding better agency collaboration, Nissan leaders express confidence in new approach.
- MillerCoors Makes Another Agency Change on Miller Lite...Miller Lite yet again, tapping 180LA as the lead shop replacing
TBWA/Chiat/Day. The move comes less than two months after Ad Age reported...