LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nissan Takes New Ad Path After Top Leader Ripped AgenciesAfter demanding better agency collaboration, Nissan leaders express confidence in new approach.
- MillerCoors Makes Another Agency Change on Miller Lite...Miller Lite yet again, tapping 180LA as the lead shop replacing
TBWA/Chiat/Day. The move comes less than two months after Ad Age reported...
- Costa Joins Saatchi L.A., Eleven Hires Leitz and More...as executive creative director. Previously, Costa was executive creative director at
TBWA/Chiat/Day, where he worked with brands including Adidas, Netflix, The Walt Disney...
- Fancy Signs Fenske, Sourikoff Heads VR at Tool and More...London, including several years at agencies HHCL, St. Luke's and
TBWA/Chiat/Day. He launched his directing career by signing with Acne in Sweden...
- Hail Kobe: Rousing Tributes and Rad Ads Capture Retiring NBA Star's Colorful CareerHero or villain, the Lakers legend leaves a legacy of fierce competition, on and off the court.