LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ford Looks Beyond WPP, Hires Laundry Service For Lincoln WorkThe long-running WPP-Ford relationship is showing signs of strain.
- Accenture Interactive Hires Top Brazilian Creative Eco MoliternoDiego Medvedocky adds to Grey Latin America creative role, FCB Toronto adds two group creative directors, and more creative moves.
- WPP's GTB Buys U.S. Hispanic Shop Zubi Advertising...last year by combining three WPP agencies that handled Ford business:
Team Detroitand dealer division Retail First , and Blue Hive, which handled Ford outside...
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Sweet Shop, Society, Moondog and More Add Directors...shooting for agencies like 360i , Adam &Eve/DDB, BBDO, Digitas and
Team Detroit. His branded music spot for AT&T, "We Need Love," won first...