LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pulse, Wanda, Humble and Bullitt Build Out Their RostersAll the production moves from around the industry
- Competition for Your Set-Top Box? Here's Who Wins and LosesNew rules coming from the FCC on TV set-top boxes will create winners and losers in a new battle for the video gateway into homes.
- Technicolor Acquires The Mill, Troll Signs Natalie Johns and More...Stewart, Sam Smith, The White Stripes, Peter Gabriel, Lauryn Hill and Adele.
Technicolorhas acquired The Mill , the world's largest visual effects and content...
- Agency, Entertainment Execs Set Sights on Vertical Video...words. Instead he described vertical video as "a revolution" similar to when
Technicoloropened a vibrant new world of moviemaking with early films like "The...
- Harpoon Signs Furlong, B-Reel's Anderson Joins Native and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the Industry.