LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Teen Vogue Cuts Frequency to Four Issues a Year
Teen Voguemagazine, which will publish nine editions this year, is shifting next year to a quarterly format, publisher CondÃ© Nast announced Monday morning. "The...
- The Media Chart for Oct. 28: 'The Walking Dead' Kills It How popular is "The Walking Dead?" It beat the third Presidential debate in cable ratings.
- The Media Chart for September 2: 'The Boss' (Not That One) Is the BossApparently, people still rent DVDs. And those people like Melissa McCarthy's movie.
- The Media Chart for July 29: America's Got Talent -- and Election FeverLast week saw blockbuster ratings for Fox News Channel's RNC coverage -- but it fell just short of 'America's Got Talent.'
- Lowdown: Heinz Field Won't Serve Kraft Heinz Hot DogsThe Lowdown looks at the most patriotic brands and what new brand model Model Chrissy Teigen is hooking up with.