LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- Teen Vogue's New Editorial Strategy: Tackling Trump News and Makeup Tips...than its share of the unexpected in this election year. "Somehow
Teen Voguemanaged to perform actual journalism AND sell overpriced satin rompers," reads a...
- M ss ng p ec es, Honor Society, Derby, Hey Wonderful Grow Production Teams...Leisure, and Vibe. Most recently, she has been directing for Loft,
Teen Vogue, and the Rubin Museum of Art. RSA 's Hey Wonderful has hired...
- Teen Vogue Cuts Frequency to Four Issues a Year
Teen Voguemagazine, which will publish nine editions this year, is shifting next year to a quarterly format, publisher CondÃ© Nast announced Monday morning. "The...
- The Media Chart for Oct. 28: 'The Walking Dead' Kills It How popular is "The Walking Dead?" It beat the third Presidential debate in cable ratings.