LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- From Lifetime to Fox News, an Unusual Media Battleground Shapes Up for Election NightThe election-night media battleground will be more crowded than ever, with even Lifetime planning two and a half hours of results coverage.
- Third Presidential Debate Scares Up 71.6 Million Viewers...language nets that carried the feed, Univision drew 2.4 million viewers,
Telemundoaveraged 1.58 million, Fox Business Channel delivered 741,000 and CNBC...
- NBC Universal Taps Dan Lovinger to Lead Sports Ad Sales...Syfy and USA Network. He joined NBCU in 2011 as head of
Telemundoad sales. Replacing Mr. Lovinger as head of sales for the entertainment...
- In Debate Ad, Tecate Turns Trump's Wall Into a Beer Prop...News during debate coverage, as well as Spanish-language networks Univision and
Telemundo. Asked if the brew was taking a side, Tecate VP Felix Palau...
- The Media Chart for September 2: 'The Boss' (Not That One) Is the BossApparently, people still rent DVDs. And those people like Melissa McCarthy's movie.