LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Local Media, Agencies in Puerto Rico Meet to Take Inventory and Make Plans...Edgardo Rivera, CEO of DDB Puerto Rico, after the meeting held at
Telemundo's San Juan offices. (Cell phone service is functioning at about 30...
- How the Media Industry Can Take Advantage of Next-Gen TV's Data Freedom...Hearst Television, TEGNA, Meredith, Raycom Media, Fox, Capitol Broadcasting, NBC, Univision and
Telemundoare among those using the technology offered as VeranceÂ® Aspectâ ¢ in their...
- Ad Age's 2017 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowThe Annual guide includes marketer, agency and media rankings, plus demographic, creative and digital trends.
- Losing Hispanic Consumers? Don't Blame Trump, Blame Amazon Target CEO Brian Cornell said Hispanic consumers are "shopping much less" amid a new "cocooning factor."
- Inquiry: FIFA Gave World Cup Rights to Fox in Order to Dodge Lawsuit...millions in future TV fees and all but guaranteed that Fox and
Telemundowould both make a tidy profit on the 2026 tournament. In a...