LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Need to Know About the Sudden, Intense Verizon-Univision BattleOn Monday around 5 p.m., Verizon pulled Univision from its Fios lineup of TV channels. Here's what's at stake.
- Silver Linings Playbook: How Fox Could Bounce Back From U.S. World Cup OusterThe worst-case scenario happened Tuesday night in Trinidad. Now what?
- Local Media, Agencies in Puerto Rico Meet to Take Inventory and Make Plans...Edgardo Rivera, CEO of DDB Puerto Rico, after the meeting held at
Telemundo's San Juan offices. (Cell phone service is functioning at about 30...
- How the Media Industry Can Take Advantage of Next-Gen TV's Data Freedom...Hearst Television, TEGNA, Meredith, Raycom Media, Fox, Capitol Broadcasting, NBC, Univision and
Telemundoare among those using the technology offered as VeranceÂ® Aspectâ ¢ in their...
- Ad Age's 2017 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowThe Annual guide includes marketer, agency and media rankings, plus demographic, creative and digital trends.