LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Losing Hispanic Consumers? Don't Blame Trump, Blame Amazon Target CEO Brian Cornell said Hispanic consumers are "shopping much less" amid a new "cocooning factor."
- Inquiry: FIFA Gave World Cup Rights to Fox in Order to Dodge Lawsuit...millions in future TV fees and all but guaranteed that Fox and
Telemundowould both make a tidy profit on the 2026 tournament. In a...
- Univision Upfronts: Family, Futbol and the Evolution of Telenovelas Univision Communications pitted its "Proof of Passion" upfront presentation on Tuesday against
Telemundo's celebration the previous day of a Hispanic "shift" to its programming...
- World Cup Soccer and Narco Dramas: Inside Telemundo's PitchNBCUniversal
TelemundoEnterprises previewed its 2017-2018 programming today, offering a bonanza for fans of World Cup soccer and narco dramas. In an online presentation...
- Why Sports Will Play a Greater Role in Fox's Upfront Pitch Ad Age takes you inside Fox Sports' April upfront pitch to GroupM.