LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Sports Will Play a Greater Role in Fox's Upfront Pitch Ad Age takes you inside Fox Sports' April upfront pitch to GroupM.
- Telemundo, Gaining on Univision, Amps Up World Cup Marketing
Telemundo, which is on the heels of longtime Spanish-language leader Univision , has a chance to get a huge ratings kick with its broadcast of...
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 CalendarYour guide to every TV upfront and Digital NewFront pitch and party.
- From Lifetime to Fox News, an Unusual Media Battleground Shapes Up for Election NightThe election-night media battleground will be more crowded than ever, with even Lifetime planning two and a half hours of results coverage.
- Third Presidential Debate Scares Up 71.6 Million Viewers...language nets that carried the feed, Univision drew 2.4 million viewers,
Telemundoaveraged 1.58 million, Fox Business Channel delivered 741,000 and CNBC...