LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Uber will rent scooters through its app in partnership with Lime...China to the company's design specifications. Brad Bao, a former
Tencent Holdingsexecutive who co-founded Lime, is proud of the company's investment...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Who's winning in U.S. mobile payments? Hint: It's not Apple or Google...where the ubiquity of mobile payments affiliated with Alibaba Group and
Tencent Holdingshas allowed her to banish coins from her handbag (hallelujah.) Almost every...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: VW and Ford's hunt for creative agencies. Plus, brands' botsAlso, Korean Air's heiresses have caused big troubles for the brand.
- Relay race: Two Americans in China market startups to the world...increasingly also from giants like Xiaomi, the consumer tech company, and
Tencent Holdings, the digital giant. It's starting work on videos to promote the...
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.