LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- World's Largest Advertisers: Spending is Growing (and Surging in China) The top 100 advertisers spent $267 billion globally in 2016. China's Alibaba and Tencent had the biggest spending increases.
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- Tencent Sales Jump 61%, Defying Law of Large Numbers
Tencent Holdingsis defying the law of large numbers, posting accelerating revenue growth and topping the most optimistic of analyst estimates. The owner of WeChat...
- Alibaba Quarterly Revenue Surges 61% As It Pushes Ahead With 'New Retail' Strategy...fastest-growing businesses, in direct competition with Amazon.com Inc. and
Tencent HoldingsLtd. But in the long run, it's staking the future on...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Everyone Loves KFC's Hilarious Twitter Joke. Plus, Apple and Facebook Disagree...Local companies are expected to do their part, and tech giant
Tencent Holdingsdelivered. The company behind the WeChat app created a mobile game where...