LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: CVS Cracks Down on Airbrushed Ads. Plus, Critics Slam a Victoria Beckham Campaign CVS is pressing other brands to stop touching up beauty images, too.
- The 2018 Resolutions We'd Like to See From turning "Dilly Dilly" into sales to stomping out Instagram sexbots to fixing influencers, these are our resolutions ... for you.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Watch Hugh Jackman's Epic Live Movie Trailer. Plus, a News Network Built for Twitter'The Greatest Showman' did a long live commercial with 150 dancers -- and star Hugh Jackman nailed a fancy trick with a top hat.
- Google Heads to Far East In China-AI Push...t be easy. Google faces fierce competition from Chinese giants Alibaba,
Tencent Holdingsand Baidu. The local rivals, which dominate the domestic tech scene, offer...