LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: VW and Ford's hunt for creative agencies. Plus, brands' botsAlso, Korean Air's heiresses have caused big troubles for the brand.
- Relay race: Two Americans in China market startups to the world...increasingly also from giants like Xiaomi, the consumer tech company, and
Tencent Holdings, the digital giant. It's starting work on videos to promote the...
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: CVS Cracks Down on Airbrushed Ads. Plus, Critics Slam a Victoria Beckham Campaign CVS is pressing other brands to stop touching up beauty images, too.
- The 2018 Resolutions We'd Like to See From turning "Dilly Dilly" into sales to stomping out Instagram sexbots to fixing influencers, these are our resolutions ... for you.