LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Disruptive Agency Model...transparent. This complex dance of positioning, creative, data and technology is new
terrainagencies must conquer. Yet this requires highly trained people not easily monetizable...
- Snapchat Upgrades Self-Serve Ad Tech as Next Quarterly Report Looms "Advanced Mode" is designed to fix some of the shortcomings in Snapchat's inaugural self-serve ad software.
- Google Offers 7,000 Developers Free Home Devices in Pursuit of Amazon AlexaAmazon and its Alexa digital assistant are arguably closer to realizing Google's vision for the future of computing than Google itself.
- McCann and Lockheed Martin Win Top Honors at ADC Annual Awards...group of kids on an ordinary school bus a ride across the
terrainof the Red Planet. "Van Gogh BnB," created out of Leo Burnett...
- Meet the Grandma Behind VW's New Family-Oriented Marketing for Bigger Vehicles...cross-country journey. They travel in the Atlas in changing weather and
terrainfrom New York City through St. Louis, Arkansas, west Texas, Colorado, Arizona...