LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Peggy Conlon on Using Advertising to Shape Culture Digital advertising has been a "godsend" to
the Ad Council's public service campaigns "because you really see who you're reaching and you can...
- Too Many Marketers Get Total Market Totally Wrong...pointing to ANA-led initiatives that have had an impact, from
the Ad Council's consumer-facing social responsibility work to an industry-focused stop...
- IHeartMedia and Advertising Age to Launch 'Tagline' Podcast...an Advertising Week event in New York hosted by iHeartMedia and
the Ad Councillast night, iHeartMedia Chairman-CEO Bob Pittman announced the upcoming launch...
- Intermarche, Gun Sense Campaigns Take Top Honors at D&AD Global Impact Awards...and their categories are listed below: "Love Has No Labels" for
the Ad Council; R/GA (diversity and equality) "Edible Six Pack Rings" for Saltwater...
- Pulse, Wanda, Humble and Bullitt Build Out Their Rosters...with R/GA and Mindride as head of content development for
the Ad Council's "Love Has No Labels." Whelan is joining the division out...
Upworthy/Ad Council: Love Has No Labels, One Year Later Agency: R/GA Media: TV/Video