LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Check Your Emoji-to-Text Ratio Before You Drive The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and
The Ad Councilland on this week's Viral Video Chart with a drunk-driving PSA that tries...
- Q&A With the Girl Behind That Big Hair Bow...BowBow, in her hotel room in New York City ahead of
the Ad CouncilPublic Service Award Dinner earlier this month (Siwa worked with the...
- Agency Brief: World Peace, Yetis and ChickenThis week's Agency Brief includes news about War Child USA, Yeti, Pilgrim's Chicken, Ketchum and more.
- Marketer's Brief: Budweiser Brings on Another AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on AB InBev's latest agency move and what song you are most likely to hear at Waffle House.
- Brad Jakeman Is Leaving PepsiCo to Start a Consultancy...Outside of PepsiCo he has been involved in efforts such as
the Ad Council's award-winning anti-discrimination "Love Has No Labels" campaign that...
Upworthy/Ad Council: Love Has No Labels, One Year Later Agency: R/GA Media: TV/Video