LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brad Jakeman Is Leaving PepsiCo to Start a Consultancy...Outside of PepsiCo he has been involved in efforts such as
the Ad Council's award-winning anti-discrimination "Love Has No Labels" campaign that...
- Ad Council Program Connects Creative and Media Pros With Nonprofits
The Ad Councilnow has a way for creatives in advertising and media to coin their own "Smokey The Bear" when they're not burning...
- Agency Brief: Inspiring, Hiring, Acquiring and Expiring...s Agency Brief. Ugly food duckling Content shop Wayfarer Entertainment and
The Ad Councilhave teamed up to create a series of videos aimed at...
- 'Dear America': Marketing Execs Call for Tighter Gun Laws...diversity and inclusion, why can't we raise awareness around safety?"
The Ad Council's "Love Has No Labels" campaign has been widely applauded for...
- Spurred by Marcel News, R/GA Announces Its Own 'Operating System'...R/GA offices, for example, used the system to work on
the Ad Council's "Love Has No Labels" campaign; 10 offices tapped it to...
Upworthy/Ad Council: Love Has No Labels, One Year Later Agency: R/GA Media: TV/Video