LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Location Data 2.0? How Goodwill and Other Brands Are Ushering It in...by a range of advertisers, including Goodwill Industries, which partnered with
the Ad Counciland Verve to create and implement what might be considered a...
- 'Love Has No Labels' Reinvents the Kiss Cam in Uplifting Valentine's Day Film
The Ad Council's latest iteration of its multiple award-winning "Love Has No Labels" campaign reinvents the tradition of the "kiss cam" used at...
- Five Themes for Marketers From Davos 2017 At Davos, what a difference a year makes, writes Lisa Sherman, president and CEO of the Ad Council.
- R/GA Is No. 3 on Ad Age's 2017 Agency A-List...Of course, R/GA also pumped out some breakthrough campaigns. For
the Ad Council's ongoing PSA "Love Has No Labels," the agency tapped pro...
Upworthy/Ad Council: Love Has No Labels, One Year Later Agency: R/GA Media: TV/Video