LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview...the first three national commercial pods featured a different PSA from
the Ad Council, which is in and of itself an unusual development for a...
- McCann NY Hires Lipton, Murphy Joins Deutsch...Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, European Wax Center, the Rockettes and
the Ad Council. Prior to Joan, Lee worked at Hudson Rouge and Taxi in...
- R/GA Names Chloe Gottlieb, Taras Wayner Joint U.S. Chief Creative Officers Other than R/GA Founder-CEO Bon Greenberg and Global Chief Creative Officer Nick Law, no one else has ever held the CCO title at the shop.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Location Data 2.0? How Goodwill and Other Brands Are Ushering It in...by a range of advertisers, including Goodwill Industries, which partnered with
the Ad Counciland Verve to create and implement what might be considered a...
Upworthy/Ad Council: Love Has No Labels, One Year Later Agency: R/GA Media: TV/Video