LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burnett's Van Gogh's Bedrooms Nabs Creative Effectiveness Prize The agency's Van Gogh's Bedrooms exhibit drove museum attendance.
- Ogilvy South Africa Takes Radio Grand Prix for KFC Campaign...Prix for a campaign that plugged KFC's Double Down sandwich.
The agencytook the top prize for the second consecutive year after winning in...
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Five: Are You There Arthur? It's Me, Marcel Publicis CEO Arthur Sadoun told 80,000 employees he'd be on Twitter to answer their questions about his Cannes ban and the AI project Marcel.
- In This Dystopian Sci-Fi Film from Budweiser, Beer Can Set You Free...Artists Agency , on a Halloween campaign for China, and it tapped
the agencyagain for this project. The inspiration for the video came from an...
- Digital Celebrities Rely on New Trade Group to Set Ad Disclosure Rules...such as Instagram and Twitter to disclose that they're ads.
The agencysent several dozen warning letters to brands and online celebrities earlier this...