LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Paris Shop BETC Opens in L.A. With a New Workout Program...shop wants to make a big part of its modelâ "what
the agencydescribes as a "fusion of business and culture." "Our projects will be...
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...Rebecca McGough have each been promoted to managing director. Tapia joined
the agencyin 2007 as an art director and has helmed projects for such...
- Ad Age Ad Lib: Alain Sylvain of Sylvain Labs on Race, Creativity, the Talent Crunch and More"Literally some of the best people in advertising over the last 10 years have left it," says Sylvain.
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and Boobies...strong women â " from entrepreneurs and executives to activists and mothers.
The agency, which won the business last year, also produced a brand film with...
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.