LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- An SVA Student Project Wins Top Prize at the ADC Awards School also took home the most awards while Leo Burnett was named network of the year.
- Leo Burnett Earns Top Honors at 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival in MiamiLeo Burnett came out the big winner at
the Art Directors Club94th annual awards festival last week in Miami. The network's Dubai office...
- City Spotlight: Tiny Amsterdam Boasts Big Relaxed, Liberal Vibe...culture is very different," said Dinesh Sonak, managing director of
the Art Directors ClubNetherlands, who is trying to bring the two sides together. "People...
- Gannon and Dierauer Launch Music Content Shop, Reel FX Enters Virtual RealityAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Solomon, Friedman and Tu Launch Persuade and Influence, Plus More Production MovesAll the latest production moves from around the industry.