LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Andys Eliminates Categories in Dramatic Overhaul of Its Awards Program The revamp is a sharp turn from awards-industry trends.
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- McCann and Lockheed Martin Win Top Honors at ADC Annual Awards...Monday night, the awards' first presentation since their founding organization,
the Art Directors Club, merged last fall with The One Club. Lockheed Martin's "Field...
- An SVA Student Project Wins Top Prize at the ADC Awards School also took home the most awards while Leo Burnett was named network of the year.
- Leo Burnett Earns Top Honors at 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival in MiamiLeo Burnett came out the big winner at
the Art Directors Club94th annual awards festival last week in Miami. The network's Dubai office...