LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.
- Across the Hudson, at Least the Lunatics Don't Run the Asylum...subdued outside the Big Apple, where the lunatics are often running
the asylum. After working for the likes of Jerry Della Femina and partaking in...
- These Fans Are Crazy About FX's 'American Horror Story'...We spent a day and a half getting junk out of
the asylum, upgrading almost 20 rooms and prepping. There were 52 cameras throughout when...
- The 7 Biggest CEO Secrets Accidentally Revealed at AllThingsD ConfabI spent two days at the super-exclusive conference put on by Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher last week, and heard a lot of CEOs say a lot of things. Here's a translation.
- Creativity Top 5: September 28, 2009Cadbury's latest production, HBO imagines, Doritos enters the Asylum and more