LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Digital Advertising Gets Bloody Consolidating innovation into a flexible, integrated platform can serve your strategic goals -- as long as it's done strategically.
- Athenahealth Launches Campaign 'Let Doctors Be Doctors'...are also running as pre-roll video ads on sites including
The Atlantic, The Economist, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal...
- Homes Do the Talking in Nest's Latest Campaign CMO Doug Sweeny says tech is not the point of the company's new "Magic of Home" ads.
- Up For Debate: Can Content Really Save Advertising?We break down the arguments for and against the idea of content marketing as the ad industry's savior.
- Trans-Atlantic Data Pact Struck Down by E.U.'s Highest CourtA trans-Atlantic pact was declared invalid by the E.U.'s highest court, threatening to plunge internet companies into a legal limbo.
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: