LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Red, White, and Blue All Over? Humor Across the PondAmerican humor doesn't land with British audiences, writes Hayley James, a transplant to New York. There are some lessons for marketing.
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- The New British Delicacy: Hot Dogs...while "frankfurter" comes from Frankfurt. Immigrants then took their concoctions across
the Atlantic, according to the U.S. National Hot Dog and Sausage Council in...
- TV Bland: First up on Facebook's Tame Video Service is a Show About Cheese...to be taking the safe road. Its offerings, from partners including
The Atlantic, Hearst, Mashable, ATTN, National Geographic, CondÃ© Nast and NASA, are free of...
- Kim Jong-un to Take 17-Day Golf Vacation Before Destroying the World (According to Colbert)Plus: millennial-bashing media, why the Twittersphere is suddenly obsessing about a 2013 Trump tweet and more from Dumenco's media roundup.