- Whole Foods Rolls Out First National Advertising Campaign...program to retain customers is being tested at several stores in
the Atlanticregion and an rating system for its fruits, vegetables, and fresh flowers...
- Could LinkedIn Be Adland's Next $1 Billion Player?Content-crazed marketers are flocking to LinkedIn. The trick may be keeping them coming with ad innovation.
- Chili's Wants You to Stop Saying 'Check, Please'...of having to wait for the check. (Read the backstory at
The Atlantic: "Chili's Has Installed More Than 45,000 Tablets in Its Restaurants...
- Robert Senior Will Spend Half His Time in U.S. as Saatchi CEOFor new generation of management, Mr. Senior is forging triumverate with Asia CEO Chris Foster and creative chief Pablo del Campo.
- New York Times Tones Down Labeling on Its Sponsored PostsRecent native ads on The New York Times website have smaller labels and more ambiguous language. The Times said its design is evolving.
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: