LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Atlantic's Website Will Now Let Some Pay to See No Ads
The Atlanticwould like to figure out a way to make some money off of the 8.5% of unique visitors to the magazine's...
- Anonymous, No Smoke, Native Expand Production Capabilities...St. Paul Kid," a new docu-short that will appear on "
The Atlantic." Stinkfilm has signed Salomon Ligthelm to its global roster of directors outside...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.
- Chipotle Looks to Europe as U.S. Sales Suffer...Sapphire Gin to help expand the chain on that side of
the Atlantic. Mr. Slater will be located in the U.K. and oversee the...
- Amazon's Core Tech Value Raises Questions for Tax Regulators in U.S., Europe...technology behind that experience varies radically depending on which side of
the Atlanticit's on -- and which appraisal will lower its tax bill. In...
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: