- Benjamin Moore Starts $50 Million Ad Campaign, Its Biggest Yet...see the impact the weather had on people's homes in
the AtlanticNortheast," said Mr. Schuller, (during an interview ahead of the Northeast's...
- Fail Fast Forward: Brands Talk Candidly About Finding Success at Ad Age Digital Conference Remember when
The Atlanticran a native ad for the Church of Scientology, tried to control the negative comments flooding in and wound up having...
- Netflix Goes Native on The Atlantic to Promote 'House of Cards' Netflix is paying
The Atlantica sum in the six figures to create a lengthy, reported article with interactive charts and a video exploring the...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Seduces New Advertisers To Cinema...only be described as masterful." Condom manufacturers on both sides of
the Atlantichave targeted "Fifty Shades of Grey," for obvious reasons. Havas Worldwide London...
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: