LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook gears up to lose money on political ads...and the Future of the News Industry," via Time's Samuel P. Jacobs + "Mark Zuckerberg Doesn't Understand Journalism," by
The Atlantic's Adrienne LaFrance
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Ad Age's 2018 Creativity Awards winners Ad Age presents the winners of the Creativity Awards, which honor excellent work, outstanding people and innovative companies.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Another viral video alleges racial bias at Starbucks. Plus, 'Teflon Sean' Hannity Fox News is standing by host Sean Hannity.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Sheryl Sandberg says 'a few' advertisers paused Facebook spending. Plus, an awful ad on Reddit But Facebook's data privacy scandal hasn't had a meaningful impact on its business.