LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In a Woman-Run World, Marketers Will Have to Go Softer on Men...decade, all but two are occupied primarily by women, according to
The Atlantic. "The shrinking number of heterosexual men who are emotionally functional and able...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40...Exec VP-director of business development, BBDO Hayley Romer VP-publisher,
The AtlanticAdam Roseman CEO, co-founder, China Branding Group Christine Souffrant Founder, Vendedy...
- Apple Opens Mobile News App to All Publishers in Bid for Readers...more than 100 media outlets -- including ESPN, the New York Times,
the Atlanticand Bloomberg -- starting in the U.S. Stories are curated based on...
- The Media Chart for Feb. 12: O.J. Guilty of Boosting RatingsFX mini-series about O.J. Simpson tops cable ranks for week ending Feb. 7.
- Ad Age's 2015 Magazine A-List: See All the WinnersFrom The New Yorker to Essence to Cosmopolitan, these are the titles that are pushing publishing forward.
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: