LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Instant Articles Appear in (Some) Feeds, but All the Same Questions Await...have signed on to try out Instant Articles include the Times, BuzzFeed, National Geographic , NBC News,
The Atlantic, The Guardian, BBC News, Spiegel and Bild.
- National Journal Ends Print Run After More Than Four Decades...distribution opportunities," the company said. Atlantic Media's portfolio also includes
The Atlantic, an even older brand established in 1857, now encompassing a print magazine...
- Media Brands Shy Away From the A-Word, When It Comes to Labeling Native AdsAn analysis of two dozen news and lifestyle sites, social media platforms and popular mobile apps that run native ads.
- Women's World Cup Set to Open Saturday Amid FIFA Bribe ScandalPlay starts in Canada days after FIFA President Sepp Blatter, the self-proclaimed "godfather" of women's soccer, said he would step down.
- The Atlantic Hires Veteran Journalist to Run Its Branded Content Department...videos for brands. It appears the same could be said at
The Atlantic, which just hired former Time magazine Managing Editor James Gaines to lead...