LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Love on the Rocks: Survey Reveals Problems, Opportunities for McD'sToo slow, too unhealthy and not that good. The chain can fix these problems, but it won't be easy.
- National Journal Ends Print Run After More Than Four Decades...distribution opportunities," the company said. Atlantic Media's portfolio also includes
The Atlantic, an even older brand established in 1857, now encompassing a print magazine...
- Facebook Instant Articles Appear in (Some) Feeds, but All the Same Questions Await...have signed on to try out Instant Articles include the Times, BuzzFeed, National Geographic , NBC News,
The Atlantic, The Guardian, BBC News, Spiegel and Bild.
- Media Brands Shy Away From the A-Word, When It Comes to Labeling Native AdsAn analysis of two dozen news and lifestyle sites, social media platforms and popular mobile apps that run native ads.
- Women's World Cup Set to Open Saturday Amid FIFA Bribe ScandalPlay starts in Canada days after FIFA President Sepp Blatter, the self-proclaimed "godfather" of women's soccer, said he would step down.