LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Atlantic Goes Big on Takeover Ads as Other Publishers Push Back When
The Atlanticrevealed its new website design last week, it did so with a big takeover ad from Sony . It's a classic interstitial...
- Should Johnny Depp Take Over for Alec Baldwin as Trump on 'SNL'?Plus: Yet another thing Amazon knows about us, Mark Zuckerberg gets into Harvard (yay) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Wave of the Future? Telefonica Gives Consumers Control Over (Some) Mobile Data The approach leaves plenty of data swirling outside consumers' control, but advocates call it a start.
- How Magazines Covered Trump's First 100 Days...about O'Brien's process in creating the illustration on Creativity .
The Atlantic: "Alec Baldwin Gets Under Trump's Skin" While Alec Baldwin has provided...
- The Brutal, Scary Lessons of Yahoo's Demise...5. As Yahoo ceases to exist as a publicly traded company,
The Atlantic's Adrienne LaFrance writes in a post headlined "Yahoo's Demise Is...