LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Sheryl Sandberg says 'a few' advertisers paused Facebook spending. Plus, an awful ad on Reddit But Facebook's data privacy scandal hasn't had a meaningful impact on its business.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Obama + Netflix? Plus, Toys R Us Eyes a U.S. Shutdown...on Twitter, tweeted by 3 million people over 10 years. As
The Atlanticwrites : "Twitter users seem almost to prefer sharing falsehoods. Even when the...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards...contributed to a record sales year for the franchise. Ã Typecast
The Atlantic, Wieden & Kennedy New York The first brand campaign from The Atlantic in...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and More...year in its 23-year history, it said, winning clients including
The Atlanticand Fox Sports, and shooting the "dilly dilly" catchphrase straight into popular...
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List Ad Age's annual A-List celebrates the very best that the industry has to offer.