LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Millennials' Restrained Sex Habits Hurting Condom SalesAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on a condom maker linking mobile phone use to less sex, plus scoop on Halo Top's new shop.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Timberlake Returns to Super Bowl. Plus, World Series Ad Spending...nonetheless. Will Fox face any consequences? There could be issues across
the Atlantic. 21st Century Fox is awaiting UK approval for its takeover bid of...
- Bloomberg Stresses Brand Safety to the First Advertisers for its Twitter News NetworkBloomberg is developing new types of integrations, "better than sponsored content," for advertisers on its Twitter news division.
- Facebook Leans Into Video Facebook can't just be "TV-like" if it wants to battle YouTube, Netflix and Hulu. Sheryl Sandberg doesn't sound worried.
- Red, White, and Blue All Over? Humor Across the PondAmerican humor doesn't land with British audiences, writes Hayley James, a transplant to New York. There are some lessons for marketing.