LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Feb. 12: O.J. Guilty of Boosting RatingsFX mini-series about O.J. Simpson tops cable ranks for week ending Feb. 7.
- Ad Age's 2015 Magazine A-List: See All the WinnersFrom The New Yorker to Essence to Cosmopolitan, these are the titles that are pushing publishing forward.
- European Union and U.S. Reach Data Deal...threatened to impose tight restrictions on how firms move information across
the Atlantic. "We have for the first time received detailed, written assurances from the...
- New York Runs Away With It at the National Magazine Awards...Mr. Granger: "You have been a great inspiration throughout my career."
The Atlantictook home Magazine of the Year honors, and The New Yorker won...
- Ad Age's Marketing Predictions 2016From Super Bowl to VW to retail and more, Ad Age staff shares insights and predictions on all things marketing for 2016.
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: