LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Brutal, Scary Lessons of Yahoo's Demise...5. As Yahoo ceases to exist as a publicly traded company,
The Atlantic's Adrienne LaFrance writes in a post headlined "Yahoo's Demise Is...
- 'The Truth Is Hard,' Says The New York Times' First-Ever Oscars AdPublication tapped Droga5 for its first brand campaign in a decade.
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking Campaign...Empire." But in the new "Question Your Answers" brand campaign from
The Atlantiche plays what may be his most thought-provoking role yet -- himself...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and MoreNew talent also joins Believe, Station, Blink and Hound
- Want a Successful Native Ad Campaign? That'll Be $450,000, Please...Times 71% Quartz 69% Deadspin.com 66% The Washington Post 66%
The Atlantic64% CIO Magazine 64% Fitness 64% Politico 63% Outside 62% Wired 62...