LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon's Core Tech Value Raises Questions for Tax Regulators in U.S., Europe...technology behind that experience varies radically depending on which side of
the Atlanticit's on -- and which appraisal will lower its tax bill. In...
- The Media Chart for July 29: America's Got Talent -- and Election FeverLast week saw blockbuster ratings for Fox News Channel's RNC coverage -- but it fell just short of 'America's Got Talent.'
- Turning Products Into Experiences Makes People HappierHeinz Ketchup's classic "Anticipation" commercial is a great example of creating an experience, not just a product, writes Brad Bane.
- Chick-fil-A Drops The Richards Group After 22 Years "It's not very often that a campaign this successful results in an agency being fired," said The Richards Group founder Stan Richards.
- Quartz Said to Near $30 Million in Revenue, Without Clickbait or Standard Ad Units...resources. So it's good news for smaller publishers that Quartz,
the AtlanticMedia brand primarily dedicated to covering the global economy, seems to be...