LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'The Truth Is Hard,' Says The New York Times' First-Ever Oscars AdPublication tapped Droga5 for its first brand campaign in a decade.
- Actor Michael K. Williams Questions His Many Selves in The Atlantic's Thought-Provoking Campaign...Empire." But in the new "Question Your Answers" brand campaign from
The Atlantiche plays what may be his most thought-provoking role yet -- himself...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and MoreNew talent also joins Believe, Station, Blink and Hound
- Want a Successful Native Ad Campaign? That'll Be $450,000, Please...Times 71% Quartz 69% Deadspin.com 66% The Washington Post 66%
The Atlantic64% CIO Magazine 64% Fitness 64% Politico 63% Outside 62% Wired 62...
- Trump Administration's Orwellian Weekend Leaves Media Gobsmacked...twitter.com/QBkoDqoTdp â " Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) January 22, 2017 5.
The Atlantic's David A. Graham's take on all this carries the headline...
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: