LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Absolut Taps Into Past to 'Create a Better Tomorrow' and Fight Today's Rivals...a pride flag that extended from the Gulf of Mexico to
the AtlanticOcean. What are you trying to achieve with the new film? It...
- Feel-Good Hit of the Summer: 12 Seasons in, 'America's Got Talent' Shows No Sign of Letting Up In a mean-spirited era, NBC's kinder, gentler talent show keeps putting up monster ratings.
- Sandy Hook Promise, Nike Ads Head to Cannes After Taking Top Honors at AICP Awards...David Shane of O Positive, who earned five honors each. Shane's work included "Typecast" for "
The Atlantic" and Avocados From Mexico's SuperBowl spot.
- The Atlantic Goes Big on Takeover Ads as Other Publishers Push Back When
The Atlanticrevealed its new website design last week, it did so with a big takeover ad from Sony . It's a classic interstitial...
- Should Johnny Depp Take Over for Alec Baldwin as Trump on 'SNL'?Plus: Yet another thing Amazon knows about us, Mark Zuckerberg gets into Harvard (yay) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.