LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Merkle Will Spend $1 Billion on Acquisitions in Next Five Years...portfolio of separate companies. Merkle also has its sights set across
the Atlantic, where it would like to add 250 or 300 employees in Europe...
- Magazine Trade Group Overhauls Advertising Guidelines...a phonebook," said James Bennet, president and editor-in-chief of
The Atlanticas well as an ASME VP who helped draft the revised protocol...
- Native Ads for FX's 'Louie' Take Over New York Mag's Vulture.com...Netflix, which has worked with Wired , The New York Times and
The Atlanticon immersive articles about the future of TV, women in prison and...
- Benjamin Moore Starts $50 Million Ad Campaign, Its Biggest Yet...see the impact the weather had on people's homes in
the AtlanticNortheast," said Mr. Schuller, (during an interview ahead of the Northeast's...
- Fail Fast Forward: Brands Talk Candidly About Finding Success at Ad Age Digital Conference Remember when
The Atlanticran a native ad for the Church of Scientology, tried to control the negative comments flooding in and wound up having...
The Atlantic: Think. Again. Media: