LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Davos, Trump Basically Tries to Directly Dismiss Time's New Cover Story...decide, maybe read this: "Donald Trump's Obsession With Time Magazine Makes Almost Too Much Sense," by
The Atlantic's Adrienne LaFrance, from last November.
- M ss ng P eces Signs David Ma, Mills Joins Radical Media...Cannes' Young Director Awards, and was published by National Geographic and
The Atlantic. His other projects include a spot for the app Duet Display, which...
- Vice May Risk Losing Cool Cachet With Brands Over Sexism ConcernsVice feels heat from advertisers concerned about its boys' club culture.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Deals a Blow to Publishers, and Marriott Gets Punished For a Gaffe...ll have to spend more money to promote their posts now.
The Atlantictakes a counterintuitive point of view, arguing that Facebook actually did news...
- Ad Lib: Quartz's Jay Lauf on Bespoke Ads and Keeping Things 'Quartzy'...he learned at previous gigs at Wired (starting in 2001) and
the Atlantic(2008), and how the digital media landscape is shaping up in 2018.