LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 25: Will 'Moana' Top Thanksgiving Weekend?The Thanksgiving weekend box office is practically owned by Disney. Will its latest movie join the likes of 'Frozen' in the pantheon?
- Creative Moves at Havas, 180 Amsterdam and Edelman Deportivo...worked on campains for Asics and PlayStation. Prior to moving across
the Atlantic, he worked as an associate creative director at DDB, where he worked...
- Don't Blame Periods for Behavior, U by Kotex Argues With #ItsNotMyPeriod The campaign also argues that men actually have hormonal cycles very similar to women.
- New York Times and Other Media Companies Sell Tickets to Election Night Events...Harbor casino. The event is free to attend for those invited.
The Atlanticis "exploring" the possibility of holding an event, though it's not...
- VW Buybacks Begin After $14.7 Billion Settlement Approved in Emissions Scandal...got itself in a lot of trouble on both sides of
the Atlantic, basically lying to a host of governmental regulators, its ultimate customers and...