LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Transparency Is All the Rage, but Authenticity Matters MoreAuthenticity doesn't demand that we always talk openly with the customer. What it demands is that we remain true to who we are as a company.
- What Do 'Shopping-Haul' Viral Videos Have That Yours Don't?As much as we'd like to believe that well-scripted, beautifully produced and properly placed content always goes viral, again and again we see that that's just not the case.
- Don't Use Social to Generate Sales; Make Selling SocialThe problem is not whether social value can be measured in dollars. Perhaps the issue is that we can't measure in dollars objectives that weren't intended to be profitable in the first place.
- Facebook's Groups May Hold the Key to Better EngagementFor many marketers, Groups may hold the key to creating pockets of deeper interaction among the growing masses of casual "likers" and the unengaged lurkers that swarm our pages.
- Are We Measuring The Wrong Factors in Social-Media Marketing?To take full advantage of the capabilities of social media, marketers must measure not just mass numbers of customers and frequency of mentions online, but the quality of conversations with and among customers