LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Accenture Interactive Hires Top Brazilian Creative Eco MoliternoDiego Medvedocky adds to Grey Latin America creative role, FCB Toronto adds two group creative directors, and more creative moves.
- Station Signs Wonder, Berresford Joins Fat Lemon and More...James Photography, while lecturing and mentoring at U.S. advertising school
The Creative Circus. Happy Finish, which has an office in Portland, has already been...
- Agency Tattoos: Julie Koong...her creative passions. She went back to school and enrolled at
The Creative Circusto pursue her creative passions. Her tattoo symbolizes this "transition from...
- Almap BBDO Creatives Join TBWA L.A., O&M Hires Anderson and MoreThe appointments follow the promotion of Stephen Butler to Chief Creative Officer, with Fabio Costa and Brent Anderson as ECDs.
- Creatives You Should Know 2014: Lauren Costa and Denise Zurilgen, Ogilvy New York...to jump into advertising and take a post-grad program at
The Creative Circusin Atlanta. She landed her first job as a copywriter in...