LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Bundt Cakes, Credit Cards, CampgroundsThis week's Agency Brief has everything from new hires and a new offices to bundt cakes and an agency rebrand.
- HP Continues Diversity Push With Promise to Fight Bias in Its Hiring...in advertising. This new effort continues HP's call to action.
The creative groupat Fred & Farid that came up with the new spot was...
- Havas Posts Revenue Growth of 4.2% in Fourth Quarter 2016...has 20,000 employees, up from 10,000 three years ago.
The creative groupaccounts for 63% of revenues and the media group for 37...
- TBWA/Chiat/Day, Grey, Expand; CP&B's Domino's Team DepartsAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Agencies Paying Top Dollar for Data AnalystsWith talent so in demand and other industries in the race, shops are forking over 'Accenture-like' salaries up to 30% higher than usual.