LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Inside Super Bowl War Room, Hyundai Goes For Restraint Over 'Oreo Moments' Hyundai didn't even try to dazzle the Twitter masses with an Oreo moment last night.
- Brands Should Stop Trying to Be Publishers Marketers needs to stay on consumers' radar. But there are better ways than building a whole publishing operation.
- As a 'Jamerican,' I Commend Volkswagen's CMO for Pushing Forward...with great creative and leave other ideas where they belong, on
the cutting roomfloor. ABOUT THE AUTHOR Carol Watson is founder of cross-cultural...
- Why Ad Holding Companies Should Behave More Like Venture Capitalists...ad agency knows that a lot of ideas get left on
the cutting-roomfloor. Sometimes they're inconsequential ideas about a particular media choice...
- Chrysler Vs. General Motors: A Tale of Two Car CompaniesExperts agree the two automakers' product quality is comparable, but GM sales are dropping as its image takes a hit. Check out our side by side comparison of the rivals.