LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Maggiano's to Donate to ADL After Getting Caught Up in Scandal...meal at Brinker's Chili's chain. As news outlets including
The DailyNews and The Hill reported, a group called the National Policy Institute...
- Trump's Twitter Bots Turned Out on Election Day, University Report ArguesTwitter bots accounted for nearly a fourth of all posts using election hashtags, according to an analysis by university researchers.
- People Editor Defends Sunny Trump Coverage: 'We Continue to Stand Steadfastly by Natasha' Last month a People writer said Donald Trump sexually assaulted her. This week People celebrated his "way too cute" family.
- New York Times Publisher Says Trump Presidency Will Be Covered Without Bias...for Hillary Clinton proved to be dead wrong. Some outlets, like
The DailyBeast, have pledged to be part of "the loyal opposition," which is...
- 71.4 Million Viewers Gutted Out Election NightThe Trump-Clinton finale lands just shy of President Obama's 2008 record.