LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- B-Reel Films Signs Sangra, M ss ng P eces Adds Hyphen Labs...Sammartano, Sam Skarstad, Casey Smith, Joe Spallina and Producer B Munoz.
The Directors Bureauis signing filmmaker and commercial director Sam Holst for U.S...
- Timoner Joins Saville, Not to Scale Opens L.A. Office Plus Decon hires Lobikis, Tool signs Cairns
- Ad Age's 2017 Agency A-ListWith stellar creativity and business smarts, 10 agencies rise to our 2017 A-List, with Anomaly ranking No. 1.
- Production Company Standouts...competition, featuring athletes crashing, getting chased by dogs and throwing up.
The Directors BureauHome to some of the industry's most exciting talents, The...
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New Hires...in an all-Yup'ik basketball tournament. Rodrigo Saavedra has joined
The Directors Bureaufor commercial and branded content representation in the U.S. market...