LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- City Spotlight: Shanghai "You learn on the go with advertising here in Shanghai," says Alvina Seah, general manager of Energy BBDO.
- With CNN Show, Snapchat Continues Push To Be New Hub For Young People...has partnerships with The New York Times, The Washington Post and
The Economist, among others, to curate news content. Snapchat's push into the news...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Changes Ahead for Social Media Video Ads, and Other News to Know Today GroupM, Facebook and Reddit all have some news about what's next for social media video ads.
- Print Topples the Confederacy...have a light touch on a subject that's extremely scary."
The Economist, which has been merciless with its Trump coverage, also pushed back fast...
- The Economist Reminds Us to Worry (REALLY Worry) About North Korea...top FBI officials could testify against Trump," via Vox. 4. Meanwhile,
The Economistis out with a rather chilling cover: Here's the cover of...