LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Colbert Introduces 'Doing Her Best Barbie' as an Alternative to Mattel's Shero Barbies...up, and she was like, ' Mmm , pass.'..." Bonus: Keep watching to
the endof the segment for Colbert's hilarious response to McDonald's flipping...
- The Industry Says Farewell to Director Jeff LabbeThe director and creative vet behind numerous notable ads passed away this week.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Random Laughter From Amazon Alexa, and Boozy Coca-Cola...the Snapchat parent, which had over 3,000 employees as of
the endof 2017. Incidentally, Cheddar has broken news about Snapchat before; it recently...
- Marketer's Brief: Han Solo Movie Marketing Includes, Yes, Solo CupAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on all the brands backing the next Star Wars movie and Century 21's new look.
- McDonald's President: We Will 'Go Big' On Fresh Beef Marketing...the spotlight back on what it's best known for. "At
the endof the day, McDonald's is a burger company," Chris Kempczinski, president...