LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketing for a New Age: Being Digital vs. Doing Digital What's in your Digital DNA? For marketers, there's a big difference between "doing digital" and "being digital."
- China Marketing Trend: Ads That Take Forever To Get to the Point...with an out-of-nowhere reveal of a brand name at
the end, has become commonplace in China. Typically the posts are created by online...
- What My Fight With a Chase Bank Employee Says About the Coming Robot ApocalypseTrapped between an ATM and an actual teller, the Media Guy endures an argumentative bank employee fighting against humankind's job security.
- Vimeo Scraps Plans to Create Netflix-Like Service...a month for everything from anime to faith-based programming. At
the endof the first quarter, Vimeo had about 800,000 paying subscribers using...
- The UN Believes Ads Can Turn the Tide in Long-Losing War for Gender Equality...its gender-equity brand name to the real UN, all to
the endof convening a high-powered group of rivals around the effort. If...