LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 5 Jobs Robots Will Take LastLast week, Shelly Palmer compiled a list of the jobs robots will take first. Today, he has a go at the jobs that robots will take last.
- Calling All Marketing Technology TrailblazersDo you know someone who is doing extraordinary work in
the fieldof marketing technology? Ad Age is seeking the digital transformers, data scientists and...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards...the Year finalists Tweet Share Boost Your Voice Boost Mobile, 180LA
The FieldTrip to Mars Lockheed Martin, McCann New York GE Podcast Theater Presents...
- See Nike's Stirring 'Equality' Ad From the Grammys...fairness and respect they see in sport and translate them off
the field," according to Nike. The marketer plans to air the ad again next...
- How to Rebrand Globally on an NPO Budget Dara Royer, chief development and marketing officer of Mercy Corps, talks about succeeding on a shoestring budget with Drew Neisser.