LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for Advertiser-Boycott Tweets...who did not stand for the national anthem would not take
the field. "The whole deal is political and incited by politics," Jones said after...
- Ad Age Ad Lib: Alain Sylvain of Sylvain Labs on Race, Creativity, the Talent Crunch and More"Literally some of the best people in advertising over the last 10 years have left it," says Sylvain.
- TV Snap(chats) to Attention Traditional networks are hunting lost viewers with new rapid-fire shows on Snapchat. We made a set visit.
- NFL Resurrects Unity Ad Following Trump's Call to Boycott...our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off
the fieldright now, out, he's fired,'" the president said Friday during a...
- On Nation's Biggest Stage, NFL Players Support Equality — And Protest a President...our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off
the fieldright now, out, he's fired! He's fired!'" Trump said. The...