LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bottom Drops Out for the Oscars, as Ratings Fall 24%ABC's TV audience is still big (relative to other shows) -- it's the pictures that got small.
- Ten Things You Don't Know About Assembly's New President...undergrad. But Feuling had no plans of getting a job in
the field. "Engineering is phenomenal (for) solving problems," Feuling says. "I went there and...
- Papa John's Ends NFL Sponsorship as Sales Suffer...J.J. Watt in ads. Manning and Schnatter even embraced on
the fieldafter the Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl in 2016. Last fall...
- Study: NFL Needs to Rediscover Its Heart If It's to Overcome Ratings Slump...that catch-all is related to player conduct on and off
the field. The ugliness is hard to ignore. On the heels of the 2014...
- Kevin Hart LOL's All the Way to YouTube: Our Q&A Kevin Hart discusses his digital comedy network LOL, his recent brush with Super Bowl security and whether he'd work for a President Rock.