LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NBA Commish: Legalized Sports Gambling Is a Safe Bet...in its long-running quest to offer legal sports wagering throughout
the GardenState. (Other states that are now setting up their own provisional legislation...
- Campbell's Fresh Business Wilts...beverages. Excluding the revenue added by last year's acquisition of
the GardenFresh Gourmet salsa company, the division's sales tumbled 12%. Ms. Morrison...
- Turner Laughs It Up in a Funny, Fact-Checking Upfront Show...Shaquille O'Neal -- the big man didn't make it to
the Gardenbecause "four-time NBA champions don't do upfronts" -- Conan thanked some...
- Ruby Tuesday Picks Precision and Emotion Over TV To Woo Moms...a schoolmate at the chain's salad bar, which is called
the GardenBar. Advertising Age Player "We want them to be pulled in and...
- Stink Launches Content Division, Michael Rapaport Joins Big Block and More...Quest" screened at the Tribeca and Sundance Film Festivals and "When
the Gardenwas Eden," created for ESPN's "30 for 30" series, won Rapaport...
Ad Council: Awkward Silence Presents Seize the Awkward Agency: Droga5 Media: TV/Video
Cancer Research U.K.: Cancer Is Happening Right Now Agency: Anomaly Media: TV/Video