LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on "Pure Brew" and Tide's latest move to stop Pod eating.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Why Metro's 'Dumb Ways to Die' Characters Are Now in Insurance AdsWhen
the Globe and Mailreported that Melbourne, Australia's Metro Trains had licensed its "Dumb Ways to Die" characters to Canadian insurer Empire Life...
- Definitely 'The Worst Facebook Ad Ever''Extremely unfortunate example of an advertiser scraping an image from the Internet and using it in their campaign,' says Facebook.
- Shops Give Away the Shop as Recession Buster...Cole -- ran a full-page ad of a coupon in
the Globe and Mailnewspaper, offering new clients a $40,000 discount on a retainer...