LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- These 12 classic posters are a music-marketing time machine The best vintage music posters are about more than nostalgia, Simon Dumenco writes. They're a master class in visual marketing.
- Hulu Promotes Stephen King/J.J. Abrams Series in Creepy Super Bowl Ad...see cable networks, which they occasionally let advertise in the game.
The History Channel, for example, was able to promote "Swamp People" in 2012 ( "This...
- Hearst's Frank Bennack Sees Opportunity For 'Legacy' MediaHearst works under the premise that "there's an inherent knowledge that nothing stays the same," says Bennack.
- Vice Aims for World Domination With New Deals in 51 Countries...a partnership with A&E Networks, the owner of Lifetime and
the History Channel. Vice already has deals to air content in much of Europe...
- Company, Assembly and Indy8 Sign Directors, and More...hour pilot, "Dead or Alive: Stranded in the Alaskan Wilderness," for
the History Channel, and he directed "Halcyon," a trans-media project commissioned by NBCUniversal...