LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ford's Super Bowl Ad Is About a Lot More Than Car SalesThe marketer shifts it new "mobility" positioning into high gear with an ad that spotlights bike-sharing and more.
- Six Tips From Facebook for Using Silent Video Better...Shop in encouraging agencies and marketers to use the platform creatively. "
The Huballows us to experiment and inspire and educate and to play more...
- MullenLowe Digital Leader Aaron Reitkopf to Head New York Office...global accounts out of its New York office, Mr. Newman said
the hubwill "have a certain responsibility as it relates to global accounts, so...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"
- WSJ Standing Back From Pack in Wary Approach to Facebook...to keep supplying news and video to bolster its role as
the hubof online conversation. Even publications like the New York Times that are...