LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Unilever Needs Love Beauty and PlanetUnilever launches Love Beauty and Planet among other new brands to cope with fragmentation of consumers, retail, media and competition.
- Marketer's Brief: Tylenol Might Also Help Emotional Pain Tylenol, holiday shopping for experiences, McDonald's dollar menu and Subway's latest hire are all in this week's Marketer's Brief.
- Ford's Super Bowl Ad Is About a Lot More Than Car SalesThe marketer shifts it new "mobility" positioning into high gear with an ad that spotlights bike-sharing and more.
- Six Tips From Facebook for Using Silent Video Better...Shop in encouraging agencies and marketers to use the platform creatively. "
The Huballows us to experiment and inspire and educate and to play more...
- MullenLowe Digital Leader Aaron Reitkopf to Head New York Office...global accounts out of its New York office, Mr. Newman said
the hubwill "have a certain responsibility as it relates to global accounts, so...