LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BBH Singapore Is Ad Age's 2018 International Agency of the Year...s home to just 5.6 million people, "has not been
the hubof the agency world," Hadfield says. "We're the outsiders. There's...
- CBS Debuts Late-Night Clips on Facebook Watch...thinks Facebook will figure out how to drive more people to
the huband adopt a more rewarding ad model. Terms of the CBS arrangement...
- Facebook Watch Suffers the Scroll...to the Watch section. But issues like difficulty getting exposure in
the hubhave made the News Feed the easiest way to find viewers. And...
- Why Unilever Needs Love Beauty and PlanetUnilever launches Love Beauty and Planet among other new brands to cope with fragmentation of consumers, retail, media and competition.
- Marketer's Brief: Tylenol Might Also Help Emotional Pain Tylenol, holiday shopping for experiences, McDonald's dollar menu and Subway's latest hire are all in this week's Marketer's Brief.