LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What's the Buzz at This Year's Toy Fair? Coding and CommunityWith a 50% uptick in new brands, show features diverse offerings from Mattel, Hasbro and Wonder Workshop.
- NBC Puts on a Show in Return to Radio CityPrior to today's upfront, has any broadcast exec ever accompanied Dolly Parton on a piano while she belted out "I Will Always Love You"?
- Top 10 Trends at the Fancy Food ShowEvery summer, more than 25,000 food industry insiders decamp to
the Javits Centerin New York where tastemakers troll aisles and aisles of specialty...
- The Best and Worst Moments From 2014 Upfronts and NewFronts...If there's a better place to do an upfront than
the Javits Center-- sorry, I wasn't supposed to say 'if.' There's a...
- TV Upfronts Try Opening Up to Wider Audiences...as well as USA, Bravo and Syfy , as they arrive at
the Javits Centerin New York City. The network isn't getting too carried...