LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Brands Can Learn From Marketers Outside Their Industry...is up to. It is, in a sense, "keeping up with
the Joneses" at the highest level. But can Nike learn anything from Red Bull...
- Meet Ad Age's 40 Under 40They come from different cities, countries and backgrounds, but this year's class of honorees have all managed amazing achievements.
- Study: Most people unable to detect email phishing attacks...by North Carolina State University. The study, “Keeping Up With
the Joneses: Assessing Phishing Susceptibility in an E-mail Task,” conducted with 53...
- Click 3X Signs Cannes Winner Vellas, Karas Joins Famous and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- People news from Grey NY, BBH NY and more...Commercial, music video and feature film director Duane Crichton has joined
The Jonesesfor exclusive representation for U.S. advertising work. The agreement marks the...