LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- USA Network Goes All-In on Gritty Scripted FareUSA Network rolls out its most ambitious drama slate to date, but don't sleep on the juggernaut that is the WWE.
- Adam & Eve/DDB Is Ad Age's 2015 International Agency of the Year...Its win for Unilever's Wall's ice cream was global.
The juggernautwas the breezy "Sorry, I Spent It on Myself" holiday campaign for...
- Hyundai Shifts Regional Ad Dollars to Buoy National Coffers...chairman of Hyundai's dealer council ends this month. "Even Toyota,
the juggernaut, is not in 86 markets." Hyundai is also scaling back an incentive...
- With Preseason Starting Sunday, the NFL is Still Fumbling in Online VideoThe NFL preseason starts Sunday when the Cowboys play the Dolphins, but the league still inexplicably trails the NBA in web video strategy.
- Fox Sports 1 Hopes to Grow Into ESPN Rival...sports icons. The sports market has become increasingly crowded. Aside from
the juggernaut, ESPN, NBC and CBS also have nascent sports outlets on cable, while...