LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'SNL' Director Briganti Joins Merman, Variable Signs HooverPlus new talent at Rocket Film, Yard Dog and Little Minx
- Soylent Gets an AI Spokeswoman Courtesy of W&K Tech Shop Lodge...Grablick, who joined Soylent in 2016. "The type of work that
the Lodgedoes is exactly what we need to attract this difficult to reach...
- Wieden & Kennedy Portland Is the Creativity 2017 Agency of the Year
- Creative Leader Mark Fitzloff Is Leaving Wieden & Kennedy...building out the agency's creative technology and product innovation offering,
The Lodge, and overseeing work on KFC. Mr. Bagley moved to Deutsch Los Angeles...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40...leading the shop's creative technology and experience design group, called
The Lodge. Mr. Ashra, who has a degree in artificial intelligence, has helped expand...