LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age @ CES: 5 Things We Learned About The Future of AutoThe future of auto: Working while you drive to work?
- Automotive Marketing: Shifting Gears in a Slowing Market As automotive sales slow, marketers need to reassess their strategy and spend wisely. Here are three key routes to success.
- Terri & Sandy, Eleven Win Top Honors at the Small Agency Awards...be at a smaller shop. And these are the best of
the lot." Terri & Sandy is no stranger to Small Agency honors. The shop was...
- Chasing TV's Long Revenue Tail, From Buyers to Sellers...for people in broadcasting," Mr. Kubutz said at his office on
the lotof ABC's Burbank Studio. "But I think it's important to...
- Automakers Rev Up Black Friday TV Spend to $161 Million...creative designed to move the last of the 2016 inventory off
the lot, and the various Black Friday and annual incentive-boosted "event" spend is...