LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Automotive Marketing: Shifting Gears in a Slowing Market As automotive sales slow, marketers need to reassess their strategy and spend wisely. Here are three key routes to success.
- Terri & Sandy, Eleven Win Top Honors at the Small Agency Awards...be at a smaller shop. And these are the best of
the lot." Terri & Sandy is no stranger to Small Agency honors. The shop was...
- Chasing TV's Long Revenue Tail, From Buyers to Sellers...for people in broadcasting," Mr. Kubutz said at his office on
the lotof ABC's Burbank Studio. "But I think it's important to...
- Automakers Rev Up Black Friday TV Spend to $161 Million...creative designed to move the last of the 2016 inventory off
the lot, and the various Black Friday and annual incentive-boosted "event" spend is...
- Why Marcus Brauchli Is Investing Money in Media Markets AbroadMarcus Brauchli, the former Washington Post and Wall Street Journal editor, sees foreign media markets as much better targets than the U.S.