- More Data Brings More Risk: CMOs Must Embrace 'Risk Marketing'Here are five strategies for successful "risk marketers," Curtis Hougland writes
- Chick-Fil-A Gets New CMO After Exec Who Oversaw Marketing For 30 Years Retires...including tapping a new chief marketing officer. Steve Robinson, who led
the marketing departmentfor more than 30 years, will retire, staying on in an...
- Ad Review: McD's Cute Spots Can't Cure What's Really Ailing It...menu. No interior shots of the restaurant. What the hell was
the marketing departmentthinking?!? (Maybe they're trying to speak to a different demographic...
- Top People Moves of 2014From Mark Addicks at General Mills to Deborah Wahl at McDonald's, a look back at comers and goers of top marketers and agencies
- Cure Your Marketing Big Data Headache: Think Like a CFOCMOs should take a lesson from CFOs to optimize the way they organize and report data, setting up a "chart of accounts."