LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Inside Target's New Marketing Playbook...and half-Ironman races. He's even done triathlons. But running
the marketing departmentof Target Corp. might be his toughest challenge yet. At a...
- With a New Digital Sole, This Shoe Brand Marches On Without a CMOAldo was early to e-commerce 12 years ago but is still in evolution mode.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Is a 37-Year Company Vet AB's New 'Real Man of Genius?'...Mr. Goeler, 60, is one of the few remaining holdovers in
the marketing departmentfrom the old Anheuser Busch, which became AB InBev in 2008...
- Women Wanted: AB Takes All-Female Approach on Lime-A-Rita...New York City from St. Louis in 2015, she said, noting
the marketing departmentis now 51% female. Also, nearly half of AB InBev's...