LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- On the Menu at Chipotle: TV Spots, Technology and Dessert Chipotle is rethinking everything from its use of TV spots to its menu -- dessert, anyone? -- to kickstart some growth.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- A Company's Culture Can Make -- or Break -- the Customer Journey...the same room and/or hear the same messages. Not just
the marketing department, but the audience expert, the brand manager, the channel owner and...
- Coke Replaces 'Open Happiness' With 'Taste the Feeling' in Major Strategic ShiftProduct-focused ads will tie Coke to simple pleasures and move away from the high-minded ideals espoused by 'Happiness.'
- More Marketers Tasked With Improving Corporate CultureIn a world where a company's perceived culture can affect consumer buying decisions, CMOs must add internal marketing to their mandate.