LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Cannes Marketer of the Year Heineken Climbs Creative 'Ladder' How ambitious is
the marketing departmentat Heineken? Even The Most Interesting Man in the World is not considered a perfect 10. The campaign put...
- Oracle Partners With Ghostery to Let Clients Hunt for Data Leaks...marketing technology dollars as more tech budgets move from IT to
the marketing department. "Ghostery provides a best-in-breed solution to ensure that the...
- Obsessed With ROI? There's an Apple Watch App for That...charts can be pushed to a big-screen TV dashboard in
the marketing departmentor to a smartphone, Mr. Briggs said, which can be handy...
- CFO as Marketing Chief? Maybe Not as Unusual as You Think (or Maybe So)Marketers think Twitter putting its CFO in charge of the marketing department is highly unusual -- and not part of a broader trend.
- Twitter's CFO Said to Be Running the Marketing Department TooAnthony Noto, well known for a direct-message fail, has taken control of Twitter's marketing department amid a prolonged search for a CMO.