LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Horizon and Innocean Tap Naked Co-Founder Paul Woolmington to Run Hyundai Shop Canvas...rollout of WPP's Young & Rubican media operations, as well as
The Media Edge(now MEC ). With Canvas, Mr. Woolmington's challenge will be setting...
- Starcom's Bertilla Teo...of MEC, Singapore, where she oversaw the merger of CIA and
The Media Edge, working with advertisers such as Singapore Telecommunications, Singapore Airlines, Citibank and...
- Ad Age Global Media Agency of the Year: Mediaedge:ciaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Mediaedge:cia, the WPP Group network that grew its billings by 14% and diversified into retail and digital in 2006, has been named Advertising Age's Global Media Agency of the Year.
- Aegis Media's New CEO Is Ready for Media's Next Phase...to oversee the merging of CIA with WPP's media network,
The Media Edge. He talked to MediaWorks about his role at London-based Aegis...
- Media AgencyThe rise of the independent media-buying business, operating outside the structure of the traditional ad agency media department and the divestiture of those departments from the agency system were two of the more unexpected advertising trends to emerge in the later years of the 20th century.