- 'Mad Boy' Richard Kirshenbaum on His Growing Agency and Managing Millennials
"I kind of feel like I'm running a university sometimes," Richard Kirshenbaum says of his new agency.
- NBC Plots Aggressive Live Programming StrategySocial media's ability to push instant tune in and the DVR-resistant nature of live events are leading NBC to employ an aggressive live-programming strategy.
- Why Cable Networks Will Keep Paying Through the Nose for Broadcast RerunsEven as cable networks invest more in originals and series spread to streaming platforms, the desire for top-notch reruns hasn't waned.
- Bye, Bye Cookie: Microsoft Plots Its Own Tracking Technology to Span Desktop, Mobile, XboxMicrosoft joins Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook and others in plotting the cookie's demise.
- Can Native Advertising Scale? These Networks Say It Can...does not scale." wrote Darren Herman, Chief Digital Media Officer at The Media Kitchen, in an email to Ad Age. But that hasn't stopped...