LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Could John Lewis's 'Buster the Boxer' Be the Last of the Real Ad Animals?...was entirely CGI. Creative agency Adam&Eve/ DDB and VFX house
The Millworked with a robin behavioral expert to sharpen the bird's movements...
- Why Pollsters Got the Election So Wrong, and What It Means for Marketers...a decade or more or it's something more run of
the mill." The other part of the shame belonged to Trump voters, many of...
- 10 VR Ideas Creativity Loved Ad Age sibling site Creativity gathered some of the past year's best VR ideas in marketing -- some of which didn't even require a bulky headset.
- Your Questions Answered: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 VideoAs you explore VR opportunities for your brand or client, here are answers to some of the questions you may be too afraid to ask.
- Six Questions With the Agency Behind the Election Ad That Won the Internet -- Plus Some Advice for Trump How a mom-and-pop shop helped Texas politician Gerald Daugherty rise above the fray