LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Distracted-driving victims deliver shocking monologues for AT&T's 'It Can Wait' campaign...with the help of a forensic artist and visual effects from
The Mill. "This evolution of the campaign gets back to the human consequences, the...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Karena Evans joins M ss ng P eces, RSA signs Sophie EdelsteinPlus new talent at Partizan, Greenpoint, Stink and more
- Hue & Cry goes independent, Stink opens in Prague...and design studios in New York, including TrÃ¶llback & Company, Psyop ,
The Mill, Charlex , Buck , Hornet and many others. Heading up the production arm of...
- Why P&G's Marc Pritchard Is My Hero (Despite All the Cuts)The world's largest advertiser wants to spend less on agencies, but its chief brand officer has the right priorities, Mark Wnek writes.