LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adland's dragon slayers"Imagination, storytelling, improvisation: all skills needed to play D&D," says Mill Creative Director Jeffrey Dates. Just like advertising.
- Karim Huu Do joins Anonymous, Famous Group signs AddelsonPlus new talent at Hornet, Here Be Dragons and more.
- Honor Society signs Cynthia Wade, Ridley Scott forms Ridley Scott Creative Group...Brooklyn-based multidisciplinary studio specializing in 2D animation and stop motion.
The MillLos Angeles is promoting executive creative director Phil Crowe to chief creative...
- Daly leaves RSA, Hashemi joins Independent...at British animation house Aardman, and she has also worked with
The Milland MPC. Her credits include Mercedes Super Bowl spot "Fable." Industry veterans...
- Is Alexa spying on you?Even after the most recent surprising incident with an Echo, Shelly Palmer says there's nothing new here.