LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Accenture Tops Global M&A Report, Beating WPP...years ago. Last month, Accenture made eight acquisitions, including SinnerSchrader, Kunstmaan,
The Monkeys+ MAUD, Media Hive, Intrepid, Clearhead, Brand Learning and Wire Stone, collectively valued...
- Agency Brief: Monkeys, Lobsters, Pickles and Ice Cream...Now onto this week's happenings. Accenture must be bananas about
The MonkeysAccording to The Australian Financial Review, Accenture bought creative shop The Monkeys...
- BBDO, R/GA Rank Among Facebook's Favorite AgenciesFacebook Awards went to ads from agenceis and brands that made most creative use of the paltform, from Instagram Stories to live video.
- Stink Signs 'Moonjourney' director Grabmayr, Fuller Joins NonfictionPlus new talent at Golden, Spears & Arrows and more
- The Super Bowl Top 50 Ad Countdown: 30-21Don't mess with Liam Neeson.