LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ABC Is Looking for a Few Good Men (or More) "We were so aggressively targeting women," ABC President Channing Dungey says.
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing DirectorVenables Bolsters Orange VBP team, Translation and FCB Chicago Have New ECDs and More
- Sandy Hook Promise, Nike Ads Head to Cannes After Taking Top Honors at AICP Awards...categories other than film commercials, which was held on Tuesday at
The New School. The campaign has already grabbed a number of awards, including at...
- Gap's Recovery Short-Lived as Sales Decline in July...July, when many shoppers should be stocking up on clothes for
the new schoolyear. "Gap has a conservative view of the second-half retail...
- New York Times VR Experience 'The Displaced' Takes Top Prize at AICP Next...Association of Independent Commercial Producers' annual AICP Next Awards, held at
the New School's Tishman Auditorium in New York City. Through the eyes of...