LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Original Most Interesting Man Is Back -- In a Tequila ad Jonathan Goldsmith borrows elements of his Dos Equis character in video for Astral tequila. But is it legal?
- Who Wore It Best? The Daily News or the New York Post?Plus: Ivanka Trump's champagne wishes, the White House comms director exits and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Melissa 'Spicey' McCarthy Is So Very Pretty in This Amazing 'SNL' Promo...New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) May 11, 2017 See also:
the New York Post's "SEEING RED" cover (a double entendre that also connects to...
- If You Were Apple, How Would You Spend Your Quarter-Trillion-Dollar Cash Hoard?...gives millions to NYPD for protecting Trump and family," per
the New York Post; "Trump's wall won't get a penny as Congress agrees...
- What Brand Should Hire 'Strongman Duo' Chop & Steele as Pitchmen?...Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits." Elsewhere,
the New York Postturns to former ESPN host Colin Cowherd (now at Fox Sports...