LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'You are in the shower with me': What it's like to be a radio DJ today...the morning's newspapers, the New York Daily News and
the New York Post, along with his hometown Journal News, to use as fodder for...
- 'Oh, for Fox sake!': Daily News nails the collective response to the Hannity revelation...his name. It's worth noting that Daily News rival
the New York Post, a corporate cousin of Fox News in Rupert Murdoch's sprawling...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: A new look at Omnicom and IPG salaries. Plus, a buyer for Tronc?...of the Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News and more.
The New York Post, citing unnamed sources, reports that Leon Black's buyout shop Apollo...
- The New York Post and Daily News have graciously summarized Comey's book for youWhat's more interesting to you? The mob stuff or the pee stuff?
- Well, here are two reviews of 'Mr. Zuckerberg Goes to Washington' The inky rivals are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but today they're in agreement about Zuck on Capitol Hill.