LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Obama + Netflix? Plus, Toys R Us Eyes a U.S. Shutdown The former president is reportedly in talks to work on shows for Netflix. And Michelle Obama might be on a show, too.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's...digital publications, Latin Times and Medical Daily, have shut down,
the New York Postreports . Big Food A slew of high-profile companies have deserted...
- Here's the Cover of the First Vanity Fair (Along With a Little Controversy) Under Its New Editor...team realized that it echoed what THR had already done.
The New York Post's Alexandra Steigrad plays up the controversy in today's paper...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: The NRA Slams Brands' Boycott Movement as 'Shameful,' and Other News...ratings during the event's final days, Variety says . And
the New York Postsays that "despite ugly forecasts, NBC is touting the health of...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and MorePlus, Facebook gets defensive, Pandora takes aim at Spotify, McConaughey hears the call of Carl's and more.