LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch Seth Meyers Nail the Most Surreal Aspect of the Comey Hearing...asked for British assistance in spying on Donald J. Trump,"
The New York Times' John Koblin reports . 5. The optics -- and the timing -- here are...
- Ad Age Names Brian Braiker Its New Editor...has also written for Rolling Stone , Time, USA Today, People, Slate.com,
The New York Times, The Washington Post , The Boston Globe, and other publications.
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet Brands...t been very cooperative so far. David Brooks, columnist for
The New York Times, says the current time period is "looking much nastier and bumpier...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Watch This Harsh, Hilarious Spoof of Chevy's 'Real People' Commercials...displomatic dust-up via Peter Baker and Steven Erlanger of
The New York Times: The White House has tried to soothe an angry Britain after...