LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and Others...even campaign laws. Google did not release the ads, but
The New York Timessaid many of them straddled the political spectrum, some carried an...
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: A Dove Ad Fails, Big-Time. And a McDonald's Sauce Shortage Provokes a Frenzy...he paid off women who accused him of sexual harassment,
The New York Timesreports . Mr. Weinstein and his brother own 42 percent of the...
- What You Need to Know* About the Harvey Weinstein Scandal"I'm trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go," Weinstein told The New York Times, which he's also reportedly suing.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too...is very sorry, his lawyer says he plans to sue
The New York Times, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The lawyer in question is Charles...