LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fast-Food CEO Andy Puzder Seen as Trump's Labor Secretary...named by Mr. Trump as his pick for Labor Secretary,
the New York Timesand others reported Thursday. Mr. Puzder has been CEO of CKE...
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- WeChat Is Censoring Messages Even Outside China, Study Says...to scrape content deemed inappropriate by Chinese regulators in order win access back to the market,
the New York Timesreported last week. -- Bloomberg News
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PR...Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal, David Pogue of
The New York Timesand Ed Baig of USA Today. The iPhone was leaked to...
- Catching Their Ad Tech in Bed With Fake News, Marketers Ask Fraud Fighters for HelpMarketers are turning to companies who primarily deal with bots to prevent their ads from being seen by real humans.