LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Media Terms, Think of the NRA as the New Scientology...the entertainment world when, last fall, The New York Times and
The New Yorkerpublished exposÃ©s of movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. Though he was...
- Marketer's Brief: Ryan Reynolds Is Newest Celeb Booze BackerAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the Deadpool star's gin investment and details on PepsiCo's new pod drinks.
- Classic Ad Review: In a Nutshell...to connote old-school wealth (think Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly, and
The New Yorker's mascot, Eustace Tilley). In this case, however, perhaps the artist...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Netflix's Creepy Tweet. Plus, An Ex-Facebook Exec's 'Tremendous Guilt'A tweet from Netflix goes viral, but some people find it disturbing and Big Brother-ish.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners Hardened during the rise of digital media, our latest crop of magazine honorees are showing the way forward, not just for "old" media.