LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Zuckerberg Repents; Ryan Gosling Mocks Millennials...titles quickly posted stories on Sunday, from Vogue 's obit and
The New Yorker's take on Newhouse's shrewdness and silence, to Glamour Editor...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89...who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines, including Vogue ,
the New Yorker, GQ and Vanity Fair as head of the closely held media...
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day One
- Welcome to a New Era of Media Modesty -- and Realism...market. So shameless was BI's lowest-common-denominator approach that
The New Yorker's Ken Auletta, in a 2013 profile of Blodget , said, "If...
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."