LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Frenemies' author Ken Auletta on the ad industry's existential crisis...Auletta, who has been writing the Annals of Communication column for
The New Yorkersince he was hired by Tina Brown in 1992, is the...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Who needs Frank Underwood? Netflix just signed the Obamas The Obamas new production company is named Higher Ground Productions.
- Top 10 royal wedding story headlines I haven't clicked on -- and the reasons why...Meghan Markle's Wedding Cake Breaks with Centuries of Royal Tradition" (
The New Yorker) Reason I didn't click: more of a cupcake guy than...
- R.I.P. Tom Wolfe, media master and literary brawler...and became an instant best-seller, John Updike called it (in
The New Yorker, no less) "entertainment, not literature." And then Norman Mailer (in The...
- Q&AA: Jimmy Kimmel, master of TV's ceremonies Jimmy Kimmel is about to get up-front and personal -- again.