LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In the Fight Against Big Digital Powers, Conde Nast Joins NBCU and Vox in Ad Pact...access to content and audiences from brands such as Vanity Fair ,
The New Yorkerand Vogue . Thus far NBCU and Vox's efforts have been...
- Watch: Conan O'Brien Tapped Trump and Obama's Call About WiretappingAnd more from Media Guy's media roundup for Wednesday, March 8.
- The Demise of the Department Store ExperienceThe economic model for national department stores doesn't work anymore, writes Rance Crain.
- Print Subscriptions Soar After Election...Trump disparaging the magazine, added 13,000 subscribers in 24 hours.
The New Yorkersold 74,000 subscriptions in November alone. ProPublica receives about 10...
- Is Megyn Kelly Making a 'Big Mistake'?...J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2017 3. When Ad Age named
The New Yorker's David Remnick our 2016 Editor of the Year , one of...