LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- J.J. Adler joins M ss ng P eces, O'Grady-Peyton signs to Hey Wonderful, MediaMonks taps Verdult...Tool. Adler had been a founding creative and head director at "
The OnionNews Network." She was also co-executive producer and director on the...
- Marketer's Brief: White privilege cleared way for Ben & Jerry's rise, say Ben & JerryBen Cohen and Jerry Greenfield use their story to combat racism.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Stephen Colbert has thoughts about Leslie Moonves, his boss. And BeyoncÃ© one-ups Vogue Stephen Colbert gets serious talking about the #MeToo movement.
- Univision is considering selling the former Gawker Media websites...of Fusion. Outside of the former Gawker properties, Univision also owns
The Onionand related sites such as Clickhole. Other digital-media companies, including BuzzFeed...
- The Onion's ClickHole launches anti-Trump ResistanceHole (basically the opposite of PatriotHole)...for you. A new vertical from ClickHole (a spin-off of
The Onionthat arrived in 2014 to parody the likes of BuzzFeed), ResistanceHole follows...