LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFWAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on a naked pitch for an anti-stink detergent and Buffalo Wild Wings' new dining concept.
- And Here's the View From Paris ...Plus: How The Weather Channel, The Onion and others responded to Trump's Paris Climate Agreement pullout, via Dumenco's media roundup.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Are You More Tempted to Buy This Issue of People Because It's Half-Price?...according to the Alliance for Audited Media. 6. Today's "Not
The Onion" headline comes to us courtesy of News Corp's News.com.au...
- Opinion: Europe's Strict New Privacy Rules Are Scary but RightThe next big disruption in digital media is coming from the European Union, but it's not stopping there, argues Jason Kint.