LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Denny's and Diplo Duke it Out on TwitterAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on how Denny's potato tweet went viral and private label's new threat to Big Food.
- NYT to Trump Jr.: We're Digging This Hole for You. Trump Jr.: Wow, Thanks! Can I Help Dig?Plus: Colbert is back from vacation -- watch what he had to say about Don Jr.
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFWAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on a naked pitch for an anti-stink detergent and Buffalo Wild Wings' new dining concept.
- And Here's the View From Paris ...Plus: How The Weather Channel, The Onion and others responded to Trump's Paris Climate Agreement pullout, via Dumenco's media roundup.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.