LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 1stAveMachine, Click 3X, Humble Add Director Duos...as "The Virgin Suicides." He later transitioned to VFX, working at
The Orphanageon features including "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." Sanctuary has...
- Ad Age's Women To Watch 2014Welcome to Ad Age's 17th annual Women to Watch, highlighting 30 accomplished women who have made significant contributions to marketing.
- People news from B-Reel, Honey Badger and more...s career spans time at Industrial Light + Magic, VFX/production company
The Orphanage, web startup Spot Runner, and experiential design company Frank The Plumber. Honey...
- Stereotypical Imagery Detracts From Inspirational Article...and see if maybe I overreacted or if the children in
the orphanageare donning them. And guess what? In all the pictures and video...
- People news from Starcom USA, Universal McCann, Draftfcb and more...York music house Sacred Noise promoted Aaron Paul Low to composer ... VFX artist Arin Finger left
The Orphanageafter seven years for California shop elementFX.