LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 40 Under 40They come from different cities, countries and backgrounds, but this year's class of honorees have all managed amazing achievements.
- In the Shadow of Publicis-Omnicom, Small Shops Form a Global Holding Company...customer relationship management shop Rapier ; PR agency Halpern ; and social shop
The Social Practice. The companies, mostly based in the U.K., tout a combined...
- Meet Ad Age's 40 Under 40From Facebook's design director to the brains behind Intel/Toshiba's "Inside," meet the young leaders who have made their mark
- Meet Ad Age's 40 Under 40Ad Age honors the innovative young marketing leaders who have made their mark in the client, agency and media realms -- all before their 40th birthdays.
- U.K. Channel to Only Air Shows With Most Social-Media Buzz...the audience for its most popular shows. Steve Parker, partner at
The Social Practice, part of CHI Group, said, "It's an interesting idea and...