LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PRAnnouncing a new product in the market via an advertising campaign isn't always the best bet, writes Al Ries.
- Lexus' Red Bows, a Holiday Tradition, Return for Year 18Lexus brings back its bows for holiday, while Infiniti takes less salesy approach with a tree-planting effort.
- Are Public Displays of Aggression the New Norm in Adland? TubeMogul is the latest to take its frustrations to the streets in its anti-Google ad campaign, but that's far from the only fight going.
- The Marketing Realm Can't Escape the Law of Duality...the world's 13th most-valuable company worth $291 billion on
the stock market. Allis-Chalmers was a weak No. 3, so it's not...
- For New Brands, Tactics and PR Trump Strategy and AdvertisingAl Ries argues that too many companies are coming up with strategies that don't lead to tactics that can work.