LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind Della Femina's Funnyman Facade: 'I Want to Be Known as Somebody'Jerry Della Femina's rep made it hard for the ad industry to take him seriously, he tells Rance Crain. "I think about that all the time."
- Buy Ads Based Off President's Tweets? Bloomberg Media Says Why Not...getting creative up in tune with events like a shift in
the stock market, gas prices or the fortunes of a particular business sector. That...
- #FailingNYTimes Feasts in Trump Era Amid Famine for Local Papers...Twitter-ready insult at the New York Times: #failingnytimes. But in
the stock market, the New York Times Co. has been looking like a roaring...
- A Seismic Shift Is Underway in Ad Tech...when brokers treat their customers more fairly, everyone prospers. Since 1975,
the stock markethas improved in benefit to its customers. Before a stock is...
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."