LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Seismic Shift Is Underway in Ad Tech...when brokers treat their customers more fairly, everyone prospers. Since 1975,
the stock markethas improved in benefit to its customers. Before a stock is...
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."
- Marketers Take a Trip to 2020 in News Corp.'s Home of the FutureAmazon Launchpad, Unilever, Heineken and PepsiCo help showcase a new frontier of marketing. Look for the pop-up version at Cannes.
- Why Warren Buffett's Face Is on Cherry Coke Cans in China...in China as the one who can never be beaten in
the stock market," she told the paper. "Many Chinese investors are crazy about him...
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PRAnnouncing a new product in the market via an advertising campaign isn't always the best bet, writes Al Ries.