Coca-Cola JourneyWith $175 million in billings and more than 220 employees, Tombras is one of the nation’s top 25 independent agencies. Founded in 1946, we are a third-generation family-owned company with offices in Nashville and Knoxville, Tennessee; Washington, DC; and Louisville, Kentucky.
Our top clients include (in alphabetical order):
- Aveda Institute
- Bush’s Beans
- Crystal Coast Tourism Development Authority
- Clayton Homes
- Coca-Cola Journey
- Daimler Trucks of North America
- Drake's Cakes
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Food City
- Gatlinburg Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- KentuckyOne Health
- Michelin North America
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Nissan North America
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Pilot Flying J
- Regal Cinemas
- Sun Tan City
- Warsteiner Beer
Advertising Age chose Tombras as the silver winner for 2015 National Small Agency of the Year. The Palma Group designated us as the 2016 Independent Agency of the Year. In the last four years we have more than doubled in size. Key to our success has been a philosophy that manifests itself through our work: connecting data and creativity for business results.
Our work and national client roster has helped us attract and retain top creative talent from leading agencies like BBDO, DDB, FCB, JWT, Leo Burnett, Ogilvy & Mather, Saatchi & Saatchi and Y&R.
Many agencies say they are full service, yet outsource their media, digital, social, analytics and video to outside specialists. At Tombras, we are truly full service. We've made digital a core competency and hired a full time staff of nearly 50 front-end and back end developers, technical directors, data scientists, digital project managers, videographers, editors, and social media community managers.
Further setting Tombras apart is our innovation in the digital media space. We plan and place over $65 million in digital media each year, much of which is bought programmatically through our in-house trading desk. Our in-house ad servers allow our media and analytics teams to deliver omni-channel attribution and real-time optimization of campaigns.
The Tombras Group
Awards & Accolades
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...Inc.; Adtoma AB Â· Advertising agencies: M&C Saatchi Mobile (seat);
The Tombras Group; Saatchi & Saatchi; TLGG; Schaaf-PartnerCentric Â· Publishers and content creators: CondÃ...
- See the Spot: Orangetheory Introduces TV, but Stays True to Digital Heritage...Dooley Tombras, executive VP of Orangetheory's creative and media agency,
The Tombras Group. Social media and mobile remain key, however, because of the brand...
- Shelford, Ebert and Klinkert Join Droga5, Havas NY Hires Johnson and Scott and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Ad Age's 2015 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...ranging from Dockers to Planet Fitness. 76-150, SILVER Tombras Group
The Tombras Groupwins silver Small Agency of the Year for 76-150 employees...
- Small Agency of the Year, 76-150 Employees, Silver: The Tombras Group Last year brought incredible growth for
The Tombras Group, headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn. New business included Michelin North America, Bush's, GE Consumer Appliances and...
AUG10As Landscape Shifts, CRM Agencies Partner With Marketing Tech Firms
MAR8How Martech Enhances the Customer Journey
JLY27Digital Spending Fuels Media Agencies' Growth
JLY29Agencies See New Opportunities with Multicultural Shops
JLY20Will Google Change Affect DSP Bidding?
NOV2Majority of Marketers Plan a Media Agency Review Next Year
AUG3New Health Care Agency Springs Out of Affordable Care Act
MAY25Brands are Embracing Emojis in Marketing
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise